CES Trade Show Booth For Glyph
Here’s a look at the planning and execution steps involved in the construction of a custom trade show booth which was installed at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
This was a 3-week project.
Our client – light field and video headset company Avegant – was looking into showcasing their Glyph Portable Personal Theater Video Headset at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
BUILD AND INSTALLATION
We built a booth purple and turquoise booth for Avegant’s new product.
The booth included:
– Display case with acrylic top to display the product.
– Custom built check in desk with slit on the side.
– Private Meeting room with a back lit purple “Glyph” logo on the wall.
– Wall with sound proof material (for the look) with TV’s.
– Custom made furniture with purple and turquoise finish and built in electric plugs.
– Mirror divider wall between lower and higher part of the booth.
– Custom carpet purple and grey.
– Custom branding on the back wall.
All displays were branded, featuring taglines and products specs.