Trade Show Checklist
With years of experience custom building and installing booths at various trade shows from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, we know what are the common questions first-time exhibitors have so here a few tips to help you with logistics and planning.
– Essentials: cell-phones, chargers, extra batteries, name tags, appropriate attire, flooring chart.
– Office supplies online: sign-up types, card holders, pencils, highlighters, authorized patches, recording, envelopes, plastic stamps, staplers, calculators, electric batteries, extension cords.
– Event furniture: table, seating, stands.
– Drinks and food: bottles of water, coffee, snack bars.
– Giveaways: catalogues, plenty of business cards, press kits, branded bags, pens and other freebies.
– Electronics: tablets, monitors, notebooks, photograph / video cameras, flash drives, back-up drive.
– Cleaning supplies: wipes, palm sanitizer, vacuum, bin.
Keep in mind these are just the basics. The most important part is making your booth stand out so that you attract qualified leads so don’t hesitate to be bold and different when planning your exhibit display set up.